Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome back to my blog - where I haven't posted anything since March 2011. I'm going to try to resurrect All's Well in an attempt to keep in touch with friends and family back home.

The first problem I'm encountering is I have NO idea how to add links, photos, edit, etc. I have forgotten everything so bear with me and fingers crossed that the re-learning curve is not too steep.

We left Portland, Maine on November 12, arriving 28+ hours later in Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. This feels like our home away from home as we have been coming here for many years - this is my 11th winter and Jim's ... 18th? We have used CM has a home base to explore other areas of the country as well as Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Bali, and Burma.

Jim's photos below: Orchids in Thai Airways bathrooms, Tuk-tuk delivering us from airport, and our first night at Trigong.